Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Also! WONDERCON!

Is it a sign of how new I am to the comics industry that I **love** conventions? I have so much fun at them. For me, conventions are a time to meet new people, meet new people in freaky costumes, get your picture taken with those people, secretly laugh at those people for the rest of the day, buy new books, and "meet" Terry Moore---I have met him about 15 times now, but every time I get all nervous and just hope I can keep from weeping. Same with Dame Darcy. But I don't think she'll be at this one.

This weekend, I'll be in Artists' Alley at Wondercon in San Francisco. Stop by and get a copy of the new books. It'll be at Moscone Center, 4th and Howard, Friday-Saturday-Sunday.

Thien, if you're reading this, I will stop loving Strangers in Paradise when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

No comments: