Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rarrr!

Things are fierce, people. I am suspending work on Florride for the moment in order to finish up, bust out, and devote plenty of production time to my new super secret project. But don't worry, you will still see both debut at APE in November. Once TSG goes to the printer I'll wrap up F. God, stop CRYING. I'm sorry I scared you.

Here, blow.

I think I have a plan of attack for laying out the super secret project. I've been a little bit panicking the last couple days but now things are looking fresh.

I'll be part of another group show at The Compound in October. These are a lot of fun and I'll announce reception dates here again.

I'm going to Keith Knight's class at the Cartoon Art Museum tomorrow. I can walk there. God I love living in this city.


Hey, as long as you're here, are you voting for Obama yet? I just got my new voter reg card in the mail and I can't wait to use it. You know this guy got endorsed by NOW, right? And they like, never endorse anyone? You know he's a remarkable orator, a strong role model, a unique candidate in a shitbarrel of blahblah, I assume. You know that all over Oakland, everywhere I go, I see young black men wearing his t-shirts. You know that he's energized and attracted traditionally disenfranchised people. You know his face is everywhere and it's lookin' so good.

I can't wait for the debates.

Mmm, mmm good,
--Amy

No comments: