Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stumptown!

Can I tell you how excited I am about this? The Stumptown Comics Fest is April 25 and 26 in Portland, Oregon. Here's why:
--I have never been to Portland.
--I fucking love traveling. I fucking love road trips.
--I will have a TABLE! I'll be selling Florridian, older stuff, and hopefully, some even newer stuff.
--About half the comics people I've met since I moved to California will be there, all in the same place at the same time. A dream.
--I'll get to shake the hands of some folks I've admired for ages, including Craig Thompson.
--Hotels and road snacks.
--I love it.

If you're in Portland, come see me!

1 comment:

Rhythmic Logic said...

Hello! You're sharing a table with me! I'm Monica, I'm a longtime Portlander (but I'm living in D.C. for now), and I draw helper robots. I'd love to get some coffee and welcome you to Portland when we're both in town, if you have any padding in your schedule.