Thursday, August 14, 2008

Art Show and Receptions!

You GUYS.

I just got back from hanging art at The Compound and it looks FABULOUS. Major props to Matt and Lena, the Flying Reynosos, for putting together the classiest shows in the Yay Area. Seriously, every bit of art in this gallery is exciting and gorgeous and I am just tickled. I cannot fucking wait for this show to open.

Best of? The refreshment table will be next to my art.
You can just keep on filling and refilling your little plastic wine cup without having to move your feet and break the spell.

Two receptions, cause there's too much hot fabulousness in the room for just one. The opening is Sunday, August 24, from 12-5. Then just for good measure, there's a closing on Friday September 5 from 7-10---that's a First Friday, so open gallery night in Oakland. That address again is 6604 San Pablo Ave. in Oakland.

Please come! I'll want to shake your hand.

No comments: